Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lovin Summer!

Haven't posted in a while. Not much is new. I did a hippy photoshoot for my card. I went to another TCS concert. I got highlights and purple streaks in my hair. I had an awesome fun fourth of july with my friends. and yeah not too much to write home about. I got all my college dorm stuff. it's actually starting to hit me that I am moving out in a month ahhh. I saw Bruno it was hilariousss but hit kind of close to home with the LA jokes. Tonight is Jon's bday dinner! oh and i've been getting better at guitar my fingertips stopped bleeding and callused over yummy. next week will be more eventful TRUST ME. :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were learning how to play guitar! awesome! anytime you're down for a singing buddy let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete