Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lions Tigers and Cats




This weekend was pretty fun. On Friday I got to take some of my friends to music in the zoo. It's where the zoo opens at 6pm and closes at 10pm and there are live bands scattered around. That night was the classic rock night so we got up close to giraffes while listening to old school music :). We also saw a male lion awake and walking around, his eyes were AWESOME!
After the zoo, we saw a late showing of The Ugly Truth. It got bad reviews because the story line is predictable, but I thought it was hilarious along the way and def recommend it.
Sunday my grandmother took me to see the musical, "Cats" in Thousand Oaks. Loved the dancing and costumes. My friend James was singing in the pit too!
(sorry the pics were taken with a phone)
I'm starting to get used to the idea of going away to college now. I think I'm more excited than scared now. I got in touch with a bunch of people recently who will be there and can't wait to hang with them there!

No comments:

Post a Comment