Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Berzerk of a Week



This week has been pretty good, I'm not going to lie. Tuesday a bunch of my friends slept over and in the morning we got breakfast and went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I read the whole HP series, and I think that this is one of the movies that most closely follows the details of the book. I strongly recommend it.
The rest of the week has been full of work. A couple go-sees...one in particular was pretty weird. I had to wear a mustache like that monopoly guy...hahah. I had to nanny long hours every day..good thing the girls are good company! I haven't really gotten to socialize the past couple days :( but my love life seems to be looking up...hopefully haha
Last night was...berzerk! I went to Cirque Berzerk. It originated as entertainment at the Burning Men festival. (hundreds of people gather in the dessert to drop acid for a couple days). Needless to say it is a trippy circus. Very TIm Burton meets Moulin Rouge. The story line is pretty cool too. It's like if your life sucks, go kill yourself and you'll have a cabaret in hell haha. Needless to say it is dark, but it is definitely worth checking out. They even have an after dance party. The audience is told to dress crazy, so the after party is like everyone is in the circus haha.
Today, I'm having another couple shoots for my card. It should be good. One is a vintagey flapper thing and another is a dark badass graffiti thing haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment