Monday, June 22, 2009

The Best Nights are Unplanned





So it's been a while. I started nannying again and making bank! But along with that came a cold that I didn't even know I had until I lost my voice. I sounded pretty funny. It's on film too if you look at my youtube haha That was one of the nights that was unplanned and entertaining. Who would have thought that you could have fun staying in like that? I haven't laughed that hard in a while. But don't get me wrong, my weekend picked up pretty quickly. Friday was the What Happens in Vegas Concert at the Roxy. Came in JUST as the curtain was falling on Anarbor. I don't know why they had to open for the show, there were bands there that weren't as amazing. But it was okay because I still got to talk and hang out with the guys during the other performances :). and I got a new liking to The Summer Set, The Secret Handshake, and The Cab. Eye Alaska was alright but their singer wasn't all that nice of a guy so that kind of ruined my opinion of their music. But anyways it was another good night :). Then Saturday Gaby and I were supposed to hang out with Alex but there was a miscommunication but it turned out alright because we ended up hanging out with Jeffree Star! So unbelievable it was amazing. I love how sometimes things turn out better when you ditch your plans. Today..or yesterday (it's 2:30am as I'm blogging) was Father's Day. Kind of weird to be celebrating my stepfather as if he were my own, but what could you do? My family got him a Wii. I think that thing will get surprisingly more use out of it from my parents than my brother or I.

No comments:

Post a Comment